<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Fifteen
Friday, May 1 @ 11:25

Happy birthday Corey, Amanda C and me :-)

Haha, so many First May babies whoo. Thanks Joanne for your sweet notebook and 'card', continue to draw in there ok! Weining for all your goodies and fantastic (-.-) card, I don't wanna grow fat you know :(

And many thanks to: Alester, Jway, Corey, Wei Heng, Shi Jing, Wei Ning, Chris, Joanne, Ze Hao, Jona, Benedict, Rui Heng, Daddy, Mums, Momo, Kang Sing, Renia, Hua Waai, Pearlyn, Chew Ern, Jeramyn, Clement, Amanda C, Ruyan, Ninang, Yiling, Calista, Amanda, Germaine, Chen Rui, Fiona, Emily, Felicia Ling, Daniel Ng, Mei Jun, Daphne, Shu Qi, Gerome, Tracy, Gloria, Jin Wee, Jiaying, Ronald, Ying Yan, Kc.

Alester you remembered my birthday hahaha I'm touched :) And your countdown very funny horh! Remember jogging and gym during hols! ;D Lose weight ftw! Wei Ning you spammed my noob phone 13 times make my phone lag!!! :O

Sorry if I left any of your names out, love you all!

Yesterday played bubbles at some playground with Joanne and Corey, super hilarious, we were 5 years old again! Got our hands sticky icky and couldn't hang on the bars D: Corey split his pants while sliding down something haha zomg super hilarious. I'm sorry birthday boy I just had to post this up it's super funny!

2 down, 8 more to go














Joanne's gift!













Slacking at Macs while waiting for Corey, she made me pose with my gift -.-






Imma pro at blowing bubbles 8D















Then

Joanne hit me with the huge bubble thing, so I had a star on my back -.-




She tried piggybacking me but failed.












Sorry Joanne I kope from your blog, I'm too lazy already xp

Labels:


Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.