And don't flash that stupid smile
Monday, May 18 @ 20:39
Today met for breakfast with the usuals, welcome back Fiona and thanks for the pens :) It's super cool that we both stayed in the same hotel when we went to Hatyai! Maybe we stayed in the exact same room too o.o
Debriefs were a disaster, I just passed English 55/110 wtf. But thank goodness for Chinese I didn't fail anything and got 81.5/100 for Chinese paper 2, which was surprising -.- Then decided to go to lan meet Amanda, Celine, Sarm and Ronald at Grandlink, but no places for Counter Strike so just played Daytona whoo. I wanna play again! Ronald and Sarm went to play Dota while Fiona, Amanda and I went to Singpost for lunch. Talked about
Hotel626,
Saw V,
House of Wax. Wth Fiona wants me to watch
Saw V with her in Bishan. Confirm will scream my lungs out.
Went to Amanda house after that and used the computer to Facebook, I can like score full marks in her quiz and she is horny! Once she starts talking to her Tc won't stop one. They keep saying
byebye in the end also continue to talk -.- Crazy Kissing Monster keep sabo-ing me >:( I remember that time some fat dude liked Amanda and ask her to accept him hahahaha lol. No time for Guitar Hero in the end only fooling around. I miss her ahma! LOL.
Stay strong Kang Sing we'll pray for you and all the best babe :) God will bless you!
On a last note, I remember Clarence's obsession with
Nobody by Wonder Girls HAHEHO.