<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Vengeance is sleeping
Wednesday, April 8 @ 18:41

Today Weiliang was doing something stupid by collecting all our nametags and pinning it all on his shirt -.- My nametag is now with Jway... I think. Thanks Richie for milo dinosaur 8)

Washed cars and the main comm from Pvc2 came and helped us :D But had lesser cars to wash and we washed Jasmine's motorbike! I swear it's super hard to wash motorbikes! My hand's all black from the grime :o I don't want to ride one already :B Oh crap I realised Ryan's thumbdrive is still with me! I brought it but forgot to pass it to him -.- The guys were playing with the bike.. till the teacher came and scolded us. Weining and I didn't get a chance! D:

Took 31 with Pearlyn to Kallang mrt, and at Tampines I saw Hua Waai and Xian Wei. Same bus as Xian Wei damn suay, he damn crap la! Zzz Jiahang don't be jealous horh, I encourage him to jio you 8D

Jonathan is super hiong and kiasu la! This is his frickin msn pm:
"Anyone kind and generous enough to donate money to Sinagpore Children's Society? It's part of my team's aim in PVC. =D thx!"

fuck, i'm getting more and more pissed. don't act like i'm ok with it cuz i'm not. i don't find it funny at all

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.