Starstruck
Friday, April 3 @ 23:56
Today got one free period and was using Chen Rui's hair straightener thingy to play! Omfg like the whole class guys are using it though it has like no use on most guys z. I suddenly crave for donuts because of Pea's donut scotch tape! Ate 3 donuts for lunch with Jong -.-
Then went for debrief in conference school and sorta waste of time. Gonna get interviewed by some MOE people on Monday wth. Then met Sj and walked to her house :) Spammed her with lotsa songs haha I have more now! Thanks for your
super pro charger whoo charge for less than 20 minutes almost full 8D
Fiona get well soon go see a doctor quick before it gets worse! I'll pray for you no worries :D Stupid Jway and Corey you lazy bums!!! Now is you guys who screw up the plan not me ok! Ohmygosh why Ritt lose to Cchms! Kns man!
Tomorrow is the launch of Singapore Kindness Movement! We'll be at Jurong with Weining x.x
Mi lu bing is performing there I think!