<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Shock me like an electric eel
Thursday, April 16 @ 20:21

Watched The School Nationals cuz Jway reminded me heng ah! Almost freaked out when I saw Just For Laughs then I realised haven't start yet, lol! So cool lorh, I see so many people I know. ACS(I) rugby, Joshua is there :o Then SHSS volleyball B boys I can recognize most of them.. AND I SAW FIONA ON TV WHOO! I was being crazy I cheered to the tv luckily I was alone at home.

Andrea Lee is missing for 3 days, wonder where she's been... And last time the vp told us they don't send relief teachers for upper secondary! Cool huh. Pearlyn has some really cheesy pick up lines "Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?" HAHAHA! A Maths and Physics test after school, totally killed A Maths. I feel quite confident about Physics but I bet I'll be let down z.

My shoebag was thrown around and Pea told me it was in the boys' toilet and I walked in wth. She made a mistake lorh ahh, Jway's to blame cuz he holds it behind his back. Corey and Jway also tricked me on the bus lorh! Corey hid it behind his back when Jway got off the bus and said it was in Jway's bag. Not funny ok!

Went to Tamp Macs with Jong and Corey, I've finally tried the Mudpie McFlurry hahaha. Jong's expressions are very funny, I test her chinese words for her chinese test tomorrow and she starts moaning and stuff. Joanne thinks Michelle & Corey caused global warming on 1 May 1994!

Got angmoh join Ninja Warrior!!!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.