<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

No time to think of consequences
Tuesday, April 7 @ 18:46

I just remember something very funny that happened yesterday. We were on the bus from Singpost to school and we were talking talking talking until we missed our stop :O There were like more than 20 of us yet we missed the frickin stop. I seriously don't want to go Singpost ever again!!!

Then went out with Corey and Jway, cuz they'll accuse me of spoiling plans again -.- Ate Happy Meal at Macs! Used the gift certificates now only left $1 :( I gave my toy to Corey who started using it as a weapon against me. Damn ungrateful.

Kept looking at funny birthday cards, and they found one dinosaur one D: But I found one super suitable for Corey!!! 6 packs hahaha. Mr Corey Foo I know what to buy for you already :p So suay have the same birthday as him.

I prepared dinner for the first time! And I think I failed :O The chicken are like smoking hot. Momo's a dumbass who always calls home when she's already downstairs _|_
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.