Maybe it's about time
Saturday, April 18 @ 19:45
Happy birthday Kang Sing!I luv you muacks!
Went to Republic Poly with Jonathan, Ronald, Wei Ning and Zehao for Pvc midpoint check. Sorry Jonathan for making you wait :B But I helped you write you dedications on the
698734891275081635 photos you have haha so we're even k :-) Writing stuff on mrt is super easy! The ride is like so smooth ^^v Then transferred lines at Raffles Place to Woodlands, till we realised that it'll pass by City Hall -.- But we had seats! Chionged to the front cuz it was much emptier cool
z shit. I realised that I can never be on time for anything. Whoever goes out with me hahaha will be
late!
Woodlands is so
ulu with pretty palm trees! Wanted to take pictures Bollywood style but was late already. We tagged along some Republic-ians who were nice in guiding us there! Republic P is so cool ok! It kinda looks more like an airport terminal than some school. Had Vibrancy Challenge and teamed up with Crescentians (
again) and most of the stations were fun. At the last station Zehao just chucked the whole orange in his mouth whoo!
Then waited for Ryan to finish his debrief and he drove us to Shaw Plaza. 7 of us couldn't fit in the car so I sat on the floor and slept! My left leg and butt was numb after the ride -.- Ate lunch at J K Don restaurant. I was super super hungry today and after my udon I could still eat a medium cup of ice-cream from Tommy's Palette. Thanks Ryan for treating us : D Chocolate stout was the most popular flavor among us! Chocolate with beer 8D
Chocolate stout ftw!
Wanted to pool somewhere nearby but had age limit. So went to Katong Shopping Centre though Jonathan couldn't come and my pool skills suck! Weining and I were so depressed :( Took 15 with Zehao and he chionged to buy us drinks from 7-11 though 15 was already at the bus stop! Made it on time yeah man.
Tomorrow Jiaying will be back from Australia oh man I hope she received my letter -.-