<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I don't wanna be saved
Wednesday, April 15 @ 17:28

Today had Pvc meeting during recess and the free movie screening is cancelled! I want watch movie :( Thanks Ze Hao and Hua Waai for the food I was super hungry!

Sorry Fiona and Ks couldn't watch your wushu finals :B But congrats on getting a tie with Manjusri!? I told you guys to win already right z. Kissing monster still has her habit of appearing offline and muacks-ing people. Hmmz.

Bought a stamp to send a letter to Jiaying in Australia, hope it reaches her before she returns! The stamp costs $1.10 :o Logarithms suck! Tomorrow A Maths and Physics test ahh.

Mid years coming nearer and nearer, have to start mugging.....!

_|_ my privacy gets fucking invaded. FML.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.