Can you feel the burn?
Monday, April 6 @ 21:05
I'm appearing offline now cuz I only need to check email from Ryan and Jasmine :O
Today breakfast at Singpost and it opened 20 minutes late wtf! If I ever suggest going there for breakfast on Mondays
please slap me. Horsey it's all your fault zzz.
Had that Character Development interview thingy and the people are damn scary! First slacked around in Pump room and talked to Miss Lai and we had free food! Lolol. There was one dude who asks the most thought provoking questions D:
Then lunch with Sj, Pea, Corey, Jway and Rh. Always kena bullied by them rawr! Interaction period played some game and I forgot how to knot strings! Miss Latifah wants us to do some Scandvinan dance :O
Took 10 with a lot of people, Corey and Lam(e) put a piece of paper at the back of the bus saying "
PCC bus" wth!