Wake up, the sun is rising without you
Saturday, March 7 @ 21:23
Today..... was supposed to meet Ronald at Tanah Merah then Wei Ning at Aljunied, but Ronald made me wait for him for so long!!! He still can say he strolling and just saw the train pass wth. Then met the others at Toa Payoh and we were on time :D Thought we were gonna be late. There were other people who were later anyway.
Took 238 to First Toa Payoh Secondary and I totally think that their school is bigger than ours lorh! Though they say it's not -.- And wtf they have frickin
lifts!!! They have so many nice places to camwhore too, and the pictures I shall upload another time. Phone's charging! Group's called
Prodigy and our mentor is Ryan. The guys like go there to jio girls! Richie got a girl's number and we all cheered, and Ronald needed alot of encouragement to finally take a girl's number. At first Ronald wanted some Tjc girl's number, but she's
18 HAHAHA.
Then at 4.30 Wen Ting and I got a lift from his mum to Miss Latifah's wedding. Wen Ting's family is so cute la! They say Wen Ting is the most tidiest and guai O.O And he's damn rich. Lexus and BMW leh! Popped by to say hi to Miss Latifah then ran home to bathe and change. Waited for Cali they all then walked there. Took a few pictures, took the brownie and left :( Haiz blame it all on PVC 2.
After that we walked all the way to Temasek bus stop to take bus to Safra with Chen Rui, Hua Waai, Jway, Ruiheng, Corey, Ted, Jun Jie, Shao Zhe and Pea. Thanks Chen Rui for treating us to ice-cream! Pea didn't come with us to Safra :( Played fooseball with Jway and I was winning.... then he won!!! No fair D: Then played again and had a draw cuz the last ball didn't come out.
Kenji and Tat Rui came and join us and they bowled with Hua Waai and Ruiheng. The rest played pool while Chen Rui and I played one round of Fast Attack, and I won! He totally stunned cuz he thought over already hahaha. Imma pro! Scoop ah Chen Rui. Walked Jway to the bus stop cuz his mama kp him ._. Chen Rui also left early too cuz he stay in Jurong x.x
Stayed till 9 and I forgot to take my charger from Lam(
e) Shao Zhe!!! Z, sorry Corey for not waiting for you :x Watching them bowl is actually quite funny at least they more pro than me :/ Stupid Corey kidnapped my phone and changed his contact name, added himself, Ted and some others to the
Shuai ges group wth! And he go read my messages O: Sian tomorrow also have PVC 2 cannot study for many tests tmr :(
Stupid Chanted is making me jealous by telling me he has Hershey and Kinder Joy ._. He should've given me his Hershey just now la, cuz Ruiheng dropped it in the puddle, I dropped it on the floor and I sat on it! Later kena food poisoning I laugh.