Today had PVC2 meeting again and Wei Ning is such a joke uh! I told her what happened when I called Spastic Children Association and she said the girl is one of the spastic children LOL. When I read the message I started laughing to myself O: Lucky no one else was around.
Meeting only with Zehao, Jonathan, Ronald, Weining and Eugene who left early -.- Everybody but me called a beneficiary :D Then squeezed in Ryan's car to eat lunch at Klp and he treated us all to Subway! Hee, thank you Ryan! :D
Then watched W.N, J. and Z. bowl. W.N is pro la! She won heh. Then while walking back to school we jaywalked in front of Miss Ho's car then she tsk tsk tsk us, and we chased after her car lol! And played with the swings again 8D Saw the new yellow and green chairs in school and R. taught W.N. how to hack locks! Coolioz.
Went to Marine Parade library to accompany R. buy his A Maths assessment book, and Ronald you must thank me for helping you find one in good condition! And enjoy your class chalet eh?
There are pictures in the PVC2 website! So cool. Some here:
I didn't realize we were sitting in a heart shape! Chung Cheng teams! Xavier's on the left and Ryan's on the right. Handshakes! R. and Z. Public speaking; I missed it cuz I went to Miss Latifah's wedding. Spot Ronald! Web Phobiaaaa!
Dance party! Richie and Ryan haha.
Showing appreciation for the mentors; spot us!
Kangaroos!
There'll be more another time O:
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!