The most tender place in my heart is for strangers
Wednesday, March 4 @ 19:05
Today Safra with Pea, Jo, Corey, Ruiheng, Jway and Chanted. I was the latest to come so didn't play pool at all :( Played fooseball with Jway instead and I'm happy to say I won!


Pearlyn looks fierce o.o





I personally like this shot.Then played bowling and I kena owned :( I've become suckier at bowling! Need more practice with Alester, etc.


Guess which is me I don't like my name :( Stupid Chanted gave us stupid names.Then camped outside Minds Cafe waiting for their Happy Hour:

Ruiheng sitting on Corey.


This fooseball table is so cool!

Don't look at me, look at Corey haha.Played M&Ms Monopoly....



Chanted's the only one that's extra; the cheese!

See I have so many property! I think it's before the start of the game, HAHA.

Ruiheng looks shorter than he already is.


Pearlyn's pawn on Joanne's teehees.



Guess who won!


Most of Corey's property kena mortgaged!

Mine never mortgage at all!


I have lesser property than Corey but I still won!






Then played
True Colours

Then went to library return books, then went Tm watch Chanted, Corey and Jway eat. Joanne went missing and we had a try to spot Joanne in Kopitiam competition, but turned out she went Ntuc -.- Thanks Jway for the ice kachang and Jo may your ulcer get well soon!