Let's try
Tuesday, March 10 @ 20:51
Happy birthday Renia!!!Today got Physics test and I'm screwed again!!! Damn Science I hate it -.- Thanks Jway for enlightening me on certain stuff haha. Scared people with fake spiders/cockroaches and it was fun. Sorry Pea for making you cry we didn't mean to scare you you saw it when I took it away. Classic reactions from Pea, Sj and Cali hahaha.
After school went to A Maths extra lesson with Jong (to pon training) and we were the only girls!!! Thank goodness I dragged her along heehee sorry Renia :) Mr Liow is so funny and lame. He said he laughs the most at our class yay. He said...... "I going Shenton Way to meet my girlfriend" haha k random. He says he's only getting married in 2-3 years :( No wedding dinner to go to.
Then went training at 5 with a letter from Mr Liow teehees so that was our reason! Miss/Mrs Ranitha came and started questioning us about the damn first aid kit. She said "What will we do if you become headless.." Wtf!? Like that curse us. Played a game with C Div and sprained my right ankle
again. Seriously my family is jinxed. We all got injured recently and I think only like a few know what exactly happened. Damn suay la! I bet Ted Chan cursed me cuz I keep calling him
baika.
When I was putting on Renia's ankle guard Coach started pinching my other leg! He said direct the pain elsewhere so I won't feel pain in my ankle. Damn retarded la, I saw that in a movie already, HAHA. Joanne still can go study tomorrow laaa! And remind me to remind you about
Ninja Warrior!
Sorry Jway and
Ronald for making you wait and in the end you still went back by yourself :( Thanks Jway, Joanne, Renia, Daphne, Coach, Jolin, Jiaqi, and many others for helping me. I can't play volleyball tomorrow!!! Dammit. And thanks Momo for sushi aha love you.