Let's see what goes down
Tuesday, March 3 @ 18:47

Watched this to scare ourselves, sort of.Today had sexuality workshop! Was..... fun sometimes? Hahaha Pearlyn broke Corey's rocket! Not the first time you broke something eh :p Got some cool journal with quite cook stuff and Pea and I took a pledge card to
abstain from sex! Aiyo, Jway, Corey, Ruiheng never take tsk tsk.
Then went to Pp running around to different toilets haha! Ate at McValue first time no need chiong! Then couldn't go Ecp jisiao HM people cuz drizzling/raining D: Went to ChanTed's house instead watch
Mirrors! So fun la. Ted's 'cinema' so cool, can keep pointing middle finger at the screen and make shadows. But only Corey, Ted and I were watching. Ruiheng and Pea don't dare -.- Pea watched the gore part and screamed real funny. We were laughing at her HAHAHA. I wasn't scared leh :( I'm not scared of mirrors haiz.
AND OMG MY WOUND HAS A FRICKIN HUMP!!! :-( So gross it's like a huge pimple yuck