<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

It's not like, I believe in, everlasting love
Monday, March 2 @ 20:53

Singpost sucks!!! I never ever wanna go there for morning breakfast again. It'll be Parkway forever and ever, lol. Aww Amanda why did you cut off your lovely locks :( And thanks Horsey for your belated V Day card and chocolate cake :D Your card... shocked me deeply haha but I'll treasure it anyway!

Was released late cuz of some talk for Heritage Trail on Thursday :( So couldn't eat prata haha sorry Ruiheng! Ate waffles instead and stupid 291 took so fucking long to come!!! If Hua Waai competed with me today sure win 2 times already cuz two 292 came and one 291 never come at all :@ Should've queued for 69 ahh.

Ted Chan has a new nickname haha, CHANTED! Triathlon put his surname first hahahaha lol. I laughed till I cried 8)

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.