If words were bullets
Tuesday, March 17 @ 10:05
Sorry Pea I'll be late ahh! It's raining -.-
/// Back from Pea's and it was productive :D First, I bet I lost some fats! Walked
allll they way to her house 20 min walk but it was worth it. Pea aren't I smart, I could find your place! HAHA. Jway was already there when I got there. He was playing Psp walao! Never do any work for me to copy :p
Then played with Pea's gay pink laptop and her password is lame! At least should put something like
ilovemichelle right hahaha! We videocalled people! Jona didn't want cuz he's topless -.- Then Ivan never replied. And we videocalled..... Ruiheng! Purposely wanted to suan him cuz he couldn't come as he has tuition. And Ruihang was beside him using comp too haha coolz! Then videocalled Ah Lam(e), but he didn't have a webcam. He is so lame omg he was playing Pet Society on Facebook. We keep flashing pictures of Corey, Jway, Ruiheng and Weiliang's ic photo to the camera haha funny. And he said we were noisy :/
Went to Changi General Hospital for lunch I swear it's like cooler than NUH! It has so many water features and stuff, and it looks like where you'd film a show. Ate at the canteen and I can eat noodles with one chopstick! Went back to study again, and we pretty much finished those major ones 8D Andandand we were reading my archives omg I'm so embarassed :x Time to remove some embarassing posts haha! Took photos and chugged the remaining Pepsi from yesterday's Pizza Hut. Thanks Pea for the chocolates I want your baby photo!
I have blisters on both my feet :( Tomorrow... plans are secret -.-