I'll miss seeing the skyscrapers on fire
Monday, March 16 @ 23:20
Happy birthday Ah Lam(e)!
Stop being so lame and antisocial k! Sleeping isn't everything.
Today had to go back to school for crap Chem remedial -.- First wanted to meet Jway on the mrt at Tanah Merah then suddenly Pea and Corey appeared haha! So cool. Then went to Subway get cookies before going to Macs eat. Ruiheng was late that asshole so no seat for him 8)
After that Jway, Pea and I went to eat at Pizzahut cuz
WAPOS was closed :( No h2h talks after all! And the 3 of us finished 2 pizzas whoot! Sorry Jway for making you eat the bigger slice :p I drank the leftover Pepsi anyway! Then went to PP find birthday gifts, walked to MP library in the rain and saw Clement there. Only guy with 3 girls horh! ;D Borrowed books, helped Pea with her Chinese and omigosh Pea Chew got totally horny on the bus! Eww.
K going to her house tomorrow Pea I'll go earlier tomorrow k! Can have our makeup h2h :D
And you know what, we can't go wash cars on Sat D: Unless we get them to drive to our school. Holy crap I also need to call the beneficiary. Crap crap crap I forgot who to call -.- Ronald don't make me do your job ok! I'll just do mine and you can go call your girls' home :-)