<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I thought that I did my best
Thursday, March 26 @ 21:26

Today Chem lesson got some NIE professor sit in our lesson and she's from Shps! I totally forgot her name but it was like deja vu. And Benedict also finds her familiar!!! Haha, but she didn't teach us before so she doesn't know us.

After 2 days of disappearing, Andrea Lee finally came. Corey gasped out loud when she saw her la hahaha wth. Then after recess had her lesson again and she had a 'heart to heart' talk with us. I swear she looked like she was about to cry! O:

A Maths partial fractions test, scoop ah! And I just passed my previous A Maths test D: Thanks Ronald for cheering me up hahaha. Went to Lucky to eat with Jway and Lam(e), and thanks Lam(e) for the Crunchie bar lolol though you should've given me the Hersheys -.- Remember to use your new bag tomorrow ah!

Chinese oral was.... screwed!? The teacher was nice so I think she will make me pass 8D Went home with Jway, Kissing Monster and I miss those Bn days.. I love listening to Amanda's iTouch 1432 songs leh! Twice of mine. And she likes to skip songs in shuffle mode(!!!) Your songs all very nice la, no need to keep skipping, unless Chinese songs lol!

Thanks Fiona for the songs :) Piggy back you again next time! I'm strong!
It's like you have some shit going on and it ain't good for all of us. Wtf's wrong with you?
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.