<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Eyes of a skeptic
Sunday, March 29 @ 21:00

Happy Birthday Ted! (27/3)
Happy Birthday Celine! (28/3)

Got cake smashed on me by Ivan on Friday, and it was not fun cuz I had to go in my sticky self to tuition from 6-9pm. Jong and I ate some of the cake when they were not around :p And screamed our lungs out till the Malay teacher came and scolded us -.-

Corey went into the girls toilet in Singpost and peed! Then a lady from Subway came in so Corey had to stay in his cubicle till she left. HAHA Jong and I kept laughing while he was stuck inside.

I want to buy alot of stuff! Mng tops, Topshop shorts, Vans and more..

Washing cars on Thurs if nothing crops up 8D

Labels:


Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.