Defiance, ohio
Sunday, March 15 @ 22:47
Saturday: had PVC meeting at school with Kangaroos and Ryan. Ryan bought us stuff from Japan!!! Bought us Japanese bananas and keychains, I took the Domokun one which was actually for the guys :/ Ryan doesn't know Domokun!!! >:( So after I took the Domo one Richie had to take the flower one hahaha sorry! Was made chairman of the meeting and discussed beneficiaries for our fund raising.
WE ARE GOING TO WASH CARS NEXT WEEK! Yay for us. Gonna be so fun man. Then Richie and his junior scouts washed Ryan's super duper dirty Subaru WRX and we helped them pour water all over the car! Though we got abit wet but it's still fun. Ryan is damn generous, he gave the 3 scouts
TEN BUCKS EACH. Wlwlwl I want to be in scouts too! D:<
Us: "Why is your car white?"
Ryan: "Cuz I am 白马王子!"
Us: ".... is 白马车子 la!"
HAHAHA.
Then dad fetched me went Kallang Macs eat he bluff me Macs change to free flow drinks cuz Kallang KFC don't have it already D: Shocked that he would even bring me to Macs unless I tell him too.
Thanks dad :-) Went to Vivo after that to meet mum, aunt and cousin who are here to visit. Walked around before going to Suntec for IT Fair! Alot of people even though we went at like 8pm. I felt damn awkward cuz I was wearing Chung Cheng pe shirt. If you saw one girl at the IT Fair at night in Cchms shirt yupz that's me! I want to find a new phone quick! People tell me nice touchscreen/slide phones so I can tell my dad to buy :D
Thanks Horsey, for listening and the advice etc. You are pro in dota
laaaa!
Sunday: Hmm went to Orchard then Mustafa omfg I tell you there are so many Indians on Sunday at Little India! Gah, but the things at Mustafa are really cheap. Drakkar noir Horsey!