<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Black friday!
Friday, March 13 @ 22:49

Today is Black Friday D: Ok, it wasn't so black after all.

Today had 3 tests when we thought we had 2 D: Miss Latifah gave us the Social Studies test anyway. Luckily it wasn't tested on content and she gave us tips anyway. Geog was hilarious cuz most of them were -ahem!- referring to notes during the test when teacher walked out to check the commotion in 3Cr. I didn't get to see anything!

Then cleaned up classroom which was fun! Put the tables all at one side and the pile of bags were Pea and my bed! Corey took Pea's shoes and put them on top of the door or something. Our skirts got dirty :( Then played with water when there was lesser people and we got totally wet. And I payed Sinfai $0.20 for putting the darn orange file in his locker -.-

Went for 'class' lunch with Chen Rui, Hua Waai, Jermain, Corey, Ruiheng and Pea! Walked to Kallang KFC and I played with the swings! The rest pangseh-ed me while I waited for Corey. Took 14 with Jway and talked about stuff. Jway now you know alot of stuff horh! Don't say I never tell you anything.

Rushed to Lavender to meet Ljk for his tuition. Chanted pangseh me go his Talentime rawr. It feels damn weird going to tuition after 5 years. The lessons are interesting and I shan't be racist here but........ :/

I still have to go school tomorrow for meeting with Kangaroos and Ryan D: And you know what I can't believe my grades on the report card. They are too good to be true. Well, I got:
English A2
Chinese A1
A Maths A1
Maths B4
Chemistry A1
Physics F9
Combined Humans C5
Geography A1

Chinese, Chemistry and Geog will be pulled down -.- Physics scoop ah!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.