<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Your face is wearing such misery
Monday, February 23 @ 19:54

Jway's chinese is damn jialat hahaha. Worse than me! He's the new kentang :-) Today..... haiz. Pea let's hope you did the right thing eh? I'm stuck in between you two y'know -.- One's my girlfriend the other my good friend *sighs*

Roti prata and gossip session with the usual 4. If you don't know who you can go bang wall heh. But most of the time they were talking crap so yeah. AND I WON'T WHACK ANYONE TOMORROW! If I don't (and I know I won't), Corey and Hua Waai are gonna give me ten bucks each. Jway has faith in me so he doesn't wanna bet D: Dear kind souls please remind me not to hit anyone tomorrow yay. I lost to Hua Waai today :( His bus finally came earlier than mine so I owe him 1 rupiah hahaha.

Tomorrow have E Maths test and narrative essay -frowns- First and last period how lucky can we get man! Andrea Lee don't come!

To the top and nothing's going to stop us
No roots or chains are going to hold us

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.