<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Valentine
Sunday, February 15 @ 12:50

Hehe, I'm lazy to update. Been 3 days since I never use computer! :D Been doing work and went outside -.-

Happy belated Valentine's :B

Thanks Pea for the flower and balloon, Joanne for the flower and keychain, Hua Waai for the lollipop (eh I know you didn't buy it lorh! tsk), Gerome for the too pretty to eat cookie, Miss Latifah for the balloon, Calista for the sweets, Chew Ern for the lollipop, Amanda for the balloon, Jiahang for the sweets and Ahgong for the chocs!

Omg it was so fun on Fri. Put Spongebob goodie bags under the 6 guys table, and only Wl was the dumbass one who didn't get it. I wonder why the boys are so afraid to look inside O: Spent so much money on them ok! Z, and the poem rocks too.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
You don't know me,
But I know you!

See it rhymes!

Ikea with Shorty!







Joanne says this shot is too artistic till she can't stand it (cuz she took it)




Elephant!


Valentine's Day





Love notes :B

Spongebob goodie bag!

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.