If you could only see
Wednesday, February 4 @ 18:58
3 FebruaryHappy birthday Japan Your present's still in the shop so happy waiting :)
Hua Waai came to school late cuz he had dental appointment. He didn't die of the pain cuz he was a coward and went for the treatment instead of plucking the damn tooth out, lol. But thanks for the treat and chips.
Had the chinese talk after school and sat with Amanda, Horsey and others. Then we ate waffles! :D Super yummy.
4 FebruaryHad Chinese test today and I wrote
xia ci wrongly -.- Then had E Maths quiz, sure fail again and A Maths test which idk how to do the bonus question :( And all our answers are very different!
Ponned movie screening and went to eat Katong Laksa with Pea, Jway, Ted, Hua. Walked out of school and it started raining already -.- Drenched to the skin and everyone was looking at us :/ Katong Laksa was super delicious! I can eat it without chopsticks ^^v But I couldn't add any more chili cuz it was spicy to me le. Then Jway went to cut his hair and he looks funny! Pea and I got each other balloons but she burst hers first with her nametag D:
My arm was stuck on the bus and Hua just kept laughing at me. But because of my
ingeniousness I managed to get it out heh. With no help from Hua. Went to Tamp interchange to see whose bus will come first, 291 or 292 haha and I won! 291 always comes first :D
Pearlyn I know your deep dark secret O: And sorry for mixing them up la, heh.


Tada! My disgusting knee :) Shrinked so you won't vomit after that.
Labels: happy birthday