I don't wanna make you feel bad
Friday, February 20 @ 23:01
Kay quick update cuz i need go back to mugging ^^v
Lunch at Eatz Culture! Corey's food was nicer than ours :B Took pictures when Pea and I disappeared to the toilet. They have pretty staircases k photos at Pea's blog (I'm lazy)
Corey, Pea and I gave ourselves detention! :D We can't sit still after finishing the first set of homework. Walked to class, laughed at the Ncc guys on the way and they keep asking me to stop laughing -.- then went to library, watched dance performance, go staff room, yada yada. Thanks Miss Ho for the biscuits, Mrs Long for the pastries and biscuits (you are so kind) and Mr Liow for Hello Panda! :D
Met Sj and Ted back in class and Sj is so
slowww. Had to wait for her -.- then Ted and I can't stop arguing and he totally shut up the whole bus ride! Stupid smirk -.-