<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Fascination
Monday, February 2 @ 19:11

I saw Dwayne at the party on Saturday! Omg I haven't seen him for like so long! I've missed him! :) haha, photos of adorable him another time. I still can't find my cable :(

Uncle Alex was being mean by threatening to hit my wound. Alot of people at the party keep asking "What happened to your knee?" and they'll have this grossed out expression -.- haha, uncle William was saying when he was young he also never fall down alot o: he say he run in 100m but he always last (he's quite fat :x oops)

Today I realised PP Macs doesn't open 24 hours! O: I was frickin shocked and almost went to school straight if Sj haven't told me to check the opening hours. So while waiting outside Ronald McDonald was staring freakily at me. And it blacked out when we were eating there! How coolz.

Hua Waai finally bought his Adidas watch! Synchro Adidas watches :D but mine is lag by abit I gave up synchronizing it lol.

Class tee finally decided, and it's gonna be rainbow polo tees! :D super gay -.- at least not jersey :) stupid Corey keeps saying singlet.

And...
OMG OMG OMG BLACKBERRY STORM IS FINALLY OUT! But only available to stupid Singtel argh. Hah Pearlyn told me, lol.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.