<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

All you wanted
Thursday, February 19 @ 16:42

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YILING!

Stay happy with Alex :D

Today after frc all chairpersons and vice were supposed to stay back to..... vote for coloured chairs! It's cool, cuz we got to vote for the school. Voted for yellow but after thinking through it'll get dirty easily :/

Jway was emo after losing the Dota game and Ah Long feels uneasy, haha! She'd want him to be noisy then emo. Cheer up Jway! You can win them next time :D May you win today's game!

I was separated much from Pea, A Maths sit with the Corey Foo(l), recess was made to sit with Ruiheng, Physics too. Only Eng got reunited from Pea yay. Got to sit at the very back and it feels weird not shuang. Stupid Jway and Teddy don't want to change with me :@

I'm finally done with History; 705 words! :D Let's hope it's not wrong :/ Yesterday was doing halfway then comp hanged. Heng got auto save otherwise like what Ted says I would've break the comp and threw it down :x

After school went to PP Macs and we do not need to chiong for McValue! We could just brisk walk :D And why when I see people in Tamp interchange I sms I see them they say I'm stalking them O: Typical of Corey and Jiahang rawr.

Ok so you guys lost again don't emo tomorrow Jway! Corey's new name is asshole (:

your heart's guarded

Labels:


Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.