Skinned knees
Thursday, January 29 @ 19:39
Wah my knee hurts alot now :(
But I'll tolerate! Haha, my knees are so scarred now my mum says they're gonna be ugly when I grow up D: So many people keep
OMG-ing when they see my knee....! Fiona, Joanne, Calista -.- Ambert Khoo also ask me today what happened to my knee zzz.
Today went to Suntec with Ks, her boyf, Fiona and Amanda to buy their Sj's birthday prez :D It's so
hot and sexy! We went to the
Fountain of Wealth and walked 3 rounds! Let's hope it works. I haven't been there since I was like 6!?
Ate at Pizzahut while Ks and her boyf ate at Subway. Amanda actually bought Subway too but she didn't want to be
bright so she came and join us, aha. Then go back with Amanda and talked about 'our future' heh.
And in school we got addicted to burgers! And chips :B We're getting fat in class hoho. We can lose weight together as a class!
I luv Cny, cuz I can binge on snacks and get drunk w/out getting scolded. Party tomorrow at angmoh's place!