Shit happens
Friday, January 23 @ 16:46
Today.... Cny celebration and..
Happy Birthday Yong Hong当年没有认错朋友 right! :D Tell me when you're in CCHMS next week k & good luck for your competition :)
We lost the Cny decoration :( It's ok people we can win other competitions like interclass. Then we'll go, "Aha, in your face" Nah I'm kidding I'm not mean.
Made Amanda sit with me in the lecture hall haha. Stupid lorh, we always cannot watch live cuz of the
stupid guests. Thanks Amanda for recess :D Went to Cr where they were celebrating Sj's birthday and totally made Sj wet.
Soaked through haha. We love you babe don't fall ill k.
Went to PP with Pea to buy stuffz. Bought a mood necklace :D And cut hair. And it's
frickin screwed D: Sj says I look like a small girl -.- I'm gonna get laughed at next week. I don't want to go school on Wed!!! I never want to go school until it grows back. I want to stay in Malaysia for 1 week. Argh.
Things to do:- Buy cap (cover hair)
- Invent some way to tie up hair
- Wash hair with hot hot water so it
growwws- Try to fall seriously ill.
- Find my cable before 28 Jan!