I know how to cycle.....! At the back
Wednesday, January 28 @ 21:24
Happy birthday Shijing we love you :D
K update ano time need to study :B
/////
Half day :D So after that wanted to go Thaipan for lunch before going to ECP but it was closed :( So in the end we just walked all the way to ECP and ate at Burger King's haha. Then 11 of us,
Fiona, Ks,
Sj, me,
Hua Waai,
Ronald,
Ted,
Jerome,
Tat Rui,
Alfred and
Kenji all rode bikes. Only Ted Chan the extra one never rent. Sj and I rode the tandem! Because idk how ride so I just pedaled, lol. Cycled over
10km to Changi Village and my ass hurt -.- At least we were not the last whee. Alfred was the last lmao damn funny.
Bought drinks at the Changi Village market then cycled back with Hua Waai, Alfred cuz we were slower. Then Sj and I fell. We have
twin injuries! All at our left knee :D And we took pictures. And Fiona keeps
omg-ing when she sees my knee :O Then when we finally reached I could've died of thirst haha. Thanks Hua Waai for the large coke but I had to give it to Ronald McDonald cuz I hit his drink down :( Bused back with Hua Waai and thanks for the plaster to wipe my dripping blood!
This is like one of the most torturous birthday celebration haha but fun.
Aww I still can't find my cable so pictures have to wait! Sj I still owe you your dedicated post! :)