Funner is not a word
Friday, January 2 @ 17:00
31.12.08NYE party was a blast at the open area at AMK. I saw the boy with super long hair again and Sj his name is really Mickey!!! :B We were like playing
taiti all the way and thanks Dad for bringing us food. Countdown was fun cuz we had spray cans and we kept spraying people haha. Even Dad and I got sprayed at by
tita Gina -.- Then Dad got revenge for us by taking someone else's spray and sprayed her back >:)
01.01.08Slept till 12pm on New Year's then went for dim sum at 3 cuz we never ate anything at all haha. Then went to Vivo to shop :) Thanks mum for the wallet and went for very very late dinner where almost all the stores were closed D:
First day of school was pretty weird. I totally forgot that the boys will be wearing long pants ._. And I keep thinking it's still 2008. Thanks Ziyin for the plaster for my blister I should've bit my shoe before it bit me -.-
F.t is Miss Latifah and was sabo-ed by
don't-know-who to be vice chairperson ugh. I should stop making jokes about this stuff already. This has not happened for the first time ahh. Last 2 lessons were A and E. Maths, Mr Liao and Mr So respectively. Mr Liao was nice enough to let us have free time and play some bomberman game -.- Mr So wanted to have lessons with us but we keep dragging on till end of his period by asking him many questions till we can't think of any and he gave us free period :D
Lunch at Macs with Pea. Been long since both of us ate a proper meal there!!! And bought stuff from Popular heh.
Labels: new year