Doveryay, no proveryay
Friday, January 16 @ 18:33
Trust, but verifyMy phone is impending doom O: My phone is seriously screwed x
91043844572. I hope I can change my phone -.- Blackberry Storm!!! 3.2 but who cares :d
Chemistry sucks. Sad but true, I have no chemistry with Chemistry. Failed the stupid quiz x2 so I have to copy the valency table x2 argh. Lucky it's not a test otherwise I would pull the teacher's hair out :/
Mr So has labeled our group as the noisy group ._. There is Weiliang, Jermain, Rui Heng, Ted, Corey, Pearlyn and me!? Omg pray we don't get separated Pea! Otherwise we can always shout across the classroom and throw correction fluid here and there. 自动一点! HAHAHA.
Is the third day of CNY 28 Jan? Since we have half day we can celebrate Sj's birthday 8) Smash cake k!

Our synchro watches!!! There's a fourth one :D



My super nice note to Pea :p


I love cable! There's
The Hills S3 tonight on MTV Asia and tomorrow's there's
90210 plus
American Idol S8. Future Kelly Clarkson/Carrie Underwood/David Cook/David Archuleta! :D