<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

You're it
Saturday, December 13 @ 14:45

Tagged by Kissing Monster aka Amanda

Starting time: 1446
Shoe size: 6/7 (!?)
Height: Can I don't say later someone call me short -.-
Where u live: Tampines
Favorite drinks: Soft drinks, ice lemon tea, caramel frappe preferably drinks that are cold

Have you ever:
1. Been on a plane?
Yes

2. Fallen aleep in school?
Yes -.-

3. Broke someone heart?
Eh I don't think so haha.

4. Fell off your chair?
Still lucky not to have fallen off.

5. Sit by the phone all night waiting for someone's call?
I'm not a love-sick idiot or something.

6. Saved e-mails?
Haha yes but I just cleared them all ._.

7. What is your room like?
Very messy. Loads of crap.

8. The last thing you ate?
Chocolate brownie C:

9. Ever had chicken pox?
Yes.

10. Sore throat?
-.- What do you think

11. Broken nose?
Never got into a fight

12. Do u believe in love at first sight?
Depends....

13. Do u like picnics?
Yes if the food is what I like :B

Who was the last person:
14. You danced with?
In a game? Haha Sj.

15. Who made you smile?
I'm not sure :p

16. You last yelled at?
Sister?

Today did you:
17. Talk to someone u like?
Yes -.-

18. Kiss anyone?
No way.

19. Fall sick?
Nah.

20. Talk to an ex?
No

21. Miss someone?
Not really.

22. Eat?
Brownies? C:

23. Best feeling in the world?
I don't understand -.-

24. Do you sleep with stuff animals?
They're on my bed but I don't hug them or anything.

25. What's under your bed?
Dust, boxes, books!?

26. Who do you really hate?
Idk

27. What time is it?
Get a watch -.- 1455

Random:
28. Is there someone in your mind?
Yes.

29. Do you have any siblings?
Sister.

30. Do you one children?
What!? O.O

31. Do you smile often?
I guess

32. Do u like your handwriting?
Depends, haha.

33. Are your toe nails painted?
Nope, too lazy

34. Whose bed rather then yours will you sleep in?
No one's?

35. What color shirt are you wearing?
Grey

36. What were you doing at 7pm yesterday?
Watching tv :B

37. You can't wait till?
Holidays end, when O Levels are over, I get my driving license d:

38. Are you friendly?
Uh yes

39. Do you have any pets?
No

40. Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
How I know.

41. Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to u?
Idk

42. Do you sleep with the tv on?
Once.

43. Have you ever crawled through a window?
How can you crawl through a window!? Aren't windows supposed to be high up -.-

44. Are you too forgiving?
That's for people to say..

45. Are you closer to your mum or dad?
Both la :)

46. Who was the last person u cried in front of?
I can't remember

47. Do you eat healthily?
No!

48. Do you have a picture of you and your ex?
Nope

49. Have you ever cried over something someone said to you?
No.

50. If your having a bad day where will you go?
I can only go home o.o

51. Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Loud....

52. Are you confident?
Hah, idk

53. 5 things you were doing 10 years ago?
Breathing, eating, sleeping, shitting, living?

54. 5 things on your today to do list.
Sleep, find missing cd, watch tv, housework, finally level up?

55. 5 things you would do if i was a billionaire.
Put in bank and watch the interest grow -.-

56. 5 of your bad habits
Lazy, eat too much junk food, stay up too late, kick in my sleep, argue too much.

57. 5 places you've lived in
Bukit Merah, Tampines, Penang, Philippines, some other place I forgot

58. 5 jobs you've had
Jobless forever

People who are tagged: Sj, Ks, Joanne, Pearlyn, Maureen (payback)
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.