Pretty ugly
Friday, December 12 @ 00:27
Yesterday was damn tiring -.- Had to shop for
semi-formal clothes for dad's company's dinner and couldn't find anything. Ended up shopping at Edc hahaha. Mango got sale...! Zzz so hard to shop for formal clothes. All I see are tees.
The dinner was cool; it was on board some ship! I shook hands with 2 angmohs :D Amanda be jealous. The food was great, except for the fake sharks' fin. It was really starchy and the real deal's better :x The ship keep rocking and everybody looked drunk ._. The weather so nice, very windy 8)
K tomorrow have to meet Pea/Jo at Safra for pool/bowl -.-
Psst Joanne you
guaikia siao ah! Go jogging for what o.o
(edit)Back from Safra with P.J had fun learning pool from the
pro Pea -.- We kept hogging the table some fat Mr Cool was pissed with us :B Jo and I can play pool already....! Hahaha Clarence you can't call me a noob aye :p Why you treat Alester to Swensens but never treat me! HAHA. Hey Ying Yan sorry I couldn't see you and that you had to tolerate Alester & Clarence's nonsense.
Went to Minds Cafe (
something like Settlers) after that and played games like True Colours, Don't Tip The Waiter, Taboo, Ugly Doll and some others and was quite noisy :/ Their Black & White Brownie rocks! It's fun to sabotage Joanne in games B)
Pictures another time, lolol.
P/S: Chris is mad.
(/edit)Labels: pool