Tis the season to be jolly
Friday, December 26 @ 13:07
Hahaha
Merry Christmas people! :D Damn tired these past few days -.-
23 went to help out at carnival. Then after that met Sj on the bus to go Bugis and met Fiona too for Sj's bag hunt. In the end, Fiona also bought a bag haha. It was great to see them again and thanks Fiona for the keychains. And hello
Shiping :D
24 went to the
ulu ulu chalet for party. I love Gwendolyn's natural curls! So adorable haha. And Regine permed her hair O: Tried to ride Jeremy's bike but apparently, I'm too
tall :D Went home only at 00+ while the rest stayed over.
25 went to Tampines Mall for breakfast at Delifrance and last minute shopping :B Then headed to the chalet again. Played badminton with them and made my ankle worse thanks to stupid uneven grass #@!*
The cutting of 3 birthday cakes, Russell, Jeremy and Lorraine's hahaha. Their birthdays are all in a row how cool. I think Russell's on the 24, Jeremy 25 and Lorraine 26 HAHAHA. And Jeremy and Lorraine are siblings cool
z. Then there was this five year old boy who has long hair!!! Longer than Amanda's one can you imagine. I thought it was a girl at first till Regine told me he was a boy and I also asked him -.- No wonder he damn hyperactive and mixed with the other boys la! Regine say the parents don't want to cut his hair o.o And his hair so nice somemore. Shall post the pictures of him another time :)
Now I have to chiong homework school reopening in a week! ):