<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Mucha inspiración necesaria
Tuesday, December 30 @ 17:09

I found my usb cable :D But I shan't post pictures up since I need to do holiday homework *screams* Video called Joyt to ask her about Tai Yang Yu who took a screenshot and put it in her blog @#!* Very fast hor, Miss Jo Ong. Hi5 P&J for ponning training.

I only completed 1 journal ha.ha.ha. 9 more to go! Oh, the drudgery of homework. I need inspiration for journal writing -.- I haven't done Tai Yang Yu at all cuz it's freaking hard zzz. Sj we need to meet up on Mon!

Went to post Maureen's overdue cards and grabbed a hot fudge on the way. Been long since I ate that :x Tomorrow's NYE! So school's starting soon O:
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.