<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Yes we can
Wednesday, December 31 @ 10:21

New Year's Eve is here already! Quite reluctant to go to 2009 ): Haha, and there's NYE party at Geraldine and Gwen's place later -.- Shall upload the pictures cuz it's gonna be 2009. Got so many.....!

Safra/Pool/Minds Cafe










19 Dec




Christmas Eve and Christmas






The boy with ultra long silky hair.

I have Long Lay Na for Geography and Charisma! Wlwlwl I'm so suay. I bet all of 2Bn 08 in 3Fg will be cursing and swearing hahaha. Idk who's my form teacher ._. Pray don't let it be her! I have same Chinese lessons as Sj, Fiona and Ks! Woohoo!

I have to see Long Lay Na on the first day on the first period! How unlucky can I get. Got Chinese too which I haven't done the homework ^^v
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.