<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I'd made my rounds and that was that
Wednesday, December 3 @ 11:29

You know making plans at 1am for a few hours later won't go well...

That was what happened with yesterday when I went to Centrepoint with Christopher -.- I don't even know where's Centrepoint dang it. Thanks Joanne and Sj for telling me where it was very last minute. Centrepoint's a bore O:

After buying stuff, we walked all the way to Wheelock and went to Borders to mix with all the small kids and read. Borders is such a fun place with all the foreign kids.

And I reached home at 8pm cuz the stupid jam and 67 took so long grr.

//

Anyway I won't be going training tomorrow, Joanne! Must see this if you don't I'll spam you :B Sorry Joanne bag-hunt at Bugis next week? :D I'm still sick
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.