<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

What's real is on the inside
Thursday, November 6 @ 13:38

Hey people I'm back and Hatyai is really boring. I prefer Bangkok(!!!) more shopping :) Watched the Hansa Cabaret Show and I didn't really understand the meaning of cabaret so got the definition from dictionary.com and this is what I've got...

cab⋅a⋅ret  –noun
1. a restaurant providing food, drink, music, a
dance floor, and often a floor show.
2. a café that serves food and drink and
offers entertainment often of an improvisatory, satirical, and topical
nature.
3. a floor show consisting of such entertainment: The cover charge
includes dinner and a cabaret.
4. a form of theatrical entertainment, consisting
mainly of political satire in the form of skits, songs, and improvisations: an
actress whose credits include cabaret, TV, and dinner theater.
5. a decoratively painted porcelain coffee or tea service with tray, produced esp. in
the 18th century.
6. Archaic. a shop selling wines and liquors.

–verb (used without object)
7. to attend or frequent cabarets.

I decided to go with number 3 and 4. Hahaha well I was told the whole cast are males acting as girls (they liked to call it the aqua show) but after watching them and looking at their crotch I thought they were female! They were lip syncing what the heck. Took photos with them after that they asked us to touch their boobs -.- Zzz taking a picture with them I can feel their sickening hard fake boobs beside me tsk. I think a guy would get horny hahaha.

Still truly an experience and just know that in Thailand there are pretty much alot of people like them.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.