There's no such thing as bad press
Friday, November 14 @ 15:44
Today met up with Amanda, Fiona and Ks for breakfast at PP Macs
wtheck Ks was late, as usual haha. Thanks Fiona for your big round sweet from Taiwan, diameter approx. 5cm o.o I promise to think of you and Amanda whenever I eat it! Oh man I wonder how long I'll take to finish it, lol.
I'm in 3Fg next year big boohoo :( Separated from Fiona, Ks, Amanda, Sj, 10, Jy, pretty much everyone even though our combi is the same like
wtfudge.
HELLO PEARLYN CHEW I'LL SEE YOU ALMOST EVERYDAY NEXT YEAR. That's the upside :D There's Ted, Corey (
new bffs, LOL), Beatrice, Calista, Hei Tung, Ziqin (O.O), Benedict, Rui Heng, Hua Waai, Xian Wei, Jermain, Kenneth and Jiang Jun. The boys dominate us; 29 boys and 11 girls wlwlwl. And for the first time in 8 years in school my register number is finally one digit -.- Oh holy crap.
Hello number 7, haha! 7's nicer, cuz it's a lucky number :D Crazed Lzy fan bought her poker cards haha and I saw her bro working at Popular, coolioz. Aww man, I can't imagine my class next year :((( I'll miss you girls k! We'll still be friends forever :D



///
And someone just called, I picked up and that person ask me go down my void deck -.- He say he has been waiting for the past hour and ask me hurry up go down ha.ha.ha. Say don't know what he like my dog!? I say I no dog, then got someone in the background say cat -.- Obvious it's a prank call zzz. He ask me call back haha maybe I should.. using private number, LOL!
/Pearlyn loves the earth :B and is retarded
Mwze: Lol I want register number 13!!! Zzz
P.earlyn: LOL, never mind, write that time can write one less number
P.earlyn: and can save pen ink, lol
P.earlyn: maybe one year can save 1 pen, lol
P.earlyn: $1.30 leh, HA.HA.HA -.-
Mwze: Wtheck!?
Mwze: Like that also can
Mwze: -.-
P.earlyn: LOL! must save the earth, like that 2 of us can save 2 pens, lol!
Mwze: Omg, you are so out of it!
Mwze: Are you bonkers!?
Mwze: Just one more 1
Mwze: how much ink man -.-