I have no hopes of breaking my 13 hour record during this holiday. Perhaps the December one, hah. I slept for 11 hours today only, sadly.
I totally forgot that yesterday when Amanda came into the lift she immediately pressed the 6 button, and I was staring at her, dumbstruck. She soon realises what she has done and say she thought she was going her house haha. She seriously has stm.
Was watching America's Got Talent yesterday and Kaitlin Maher is adorable! She's only 4 and she sings hee. When asked if she's from New York (cuz the auditions were held in New York) she says "Uh, I'm from America" hahaha. She talks like how a 4year old does, a twit and very very cute. They focus on her adorable face! And I found her own website! :D Hah in your face, Furfur :p Kaitlin Maher
They also had this 80 year old tap dancer, and I guess it was pretty traumatising for the host himself cuz she was dancing too near the edge of the stage, and looked like she was about to fall off the stage c: In case you haven't guessed, she didn't make it.
The Noose is also coming back next week, with Project Runway, Ugly Betty etc. Omg so many shows! When is Gossip Girls coming uh and whatever happened to Pushing Daises :/
Cause everytime I get stuck the words won't fit Everytime that I try I get tongue tied, I'll need a little good luck to get me by
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!