<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Ten minutes to Ecology
Wednesday, September 10 @ 19:02

I'll try to speed this post up but have so many stuffz to blog about haha then it'll be back to the books for Bio test tomorrow D:

Today have spotcheck for Secondary 2s and luckily Long Lay Na never come so no teacher check on us but CCL was calling people from 'up there' and he keep picking on EP girls and I thought he was going to call Joanne hah.

And yesterday the Ted and co were trying to 'blackout' and it was cool and freaky at the same time. I know Criss Angel can do something like that too heh. And today Gerome pants got pulled down to his ankles!!! Haha so funny. Jermain Jway did it and Frazer is a flasher thanks to Ronald :o

Had lunch with Amanda, Fiona, Ks and Sj at Magic Wok Express and Amanda got a bad coconut which she made all of us drink.. till she changed to a better one. Haha. Then had Netball interclass with EP which almost got cancelled (again). And we won! 5-7. A first they were winning -.- And Kenji did a really cool score at the last second. Rad!

Then went to Tampines Regional Library with Amanda and she; tried to register herself a card but needed her parent's ic -.- So I let her borrow books under my name and she was looking for: Chicken Soup and sadistic true story of abuse. Oh dear, I have influenced Ks and Amanda the same way cuz Ks wanted to look for the same kind of book yesterday.. total sadists.

I saw someone on the bus with the Swensens menu! Don't tell me he stole it from the restaurant haha. It looked brand new, not tattered at all and I almost wanted to burst out laughing :x
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.