<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Like woah
Tuesday, September 2 @ 11:40

I don't think I can finish all holiday homework by tomorrow D: Maybe I can, with Amanda coming over tomorrow too hee. L.Sj! You can anot? Hahaha.

And I remembered Nigel Ng offered to help me solve the questions uh! RI one sure very smart de. I go email you the questions now ok! Haha hope your competition went well :D

LOL Pearlyn really walked to my house. And she didn't get lost (when I thought she would :p)! Then went to Macs for lunch, thanks for $0.50 haha. Then called Charles Ho, said Azly and he at Safra, so after that met them. Stupid Alester don't want come hur!
Azly having a shot at that machine, and wasted 1buck ^^

They were bowling wth. Should have come earlier. Jerhythm was there (sorry I still don't know how to pronounce your name hah) Then played fooseball, second round we thrashed them. Pea you and your satay uh!
With Azly
Azly's the best hee
Groupie
Vulgur Pearlyn


I think chococharles is very nice to chant :x And how can Handy not win this year sia! We were always winning lorh and now we're like 3rd wlwlwl. Stupid juniors :@

Azly is really good in pool :x Pea and I suck -.-
Charles

Took pictures and thanks Charles for the cab ride home!
Charles and Azly

CLARENCE IS GENEROUS. 23bucks well spent :D

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.