<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I'm sick
Monday, September 1 @ 11:32

Mooncake.mooncake.mooncake! I want to play with lanterns too :)

LOL today went out after mum came back from her meeting. She bought mooncakes from Goodwood Hotel cuz they didn't have Raffles Hotel one ): She also bought Taiwan egg tarts, and they're good.

Then went to TM and when we taking bus there I saw Jia Ying, Yan Zhan and some others haha. But I didn't see Sng Yiling leh, hee. Then was forced to eat at BaliThai when I didn't want to -.- Alester you never tell me earlier!!! I could have joined you all grr. Make me have to eat Thai food z.

Went to Toys R Us to look for hoola hoop. But in the end they don't have and bought the 2 by 2 Rubiks instead. Maureen's like so proud she can solve it -.- She keeps scrambling them up, and then solve it, and the cycle goes on. Wtv! I shall learn and I'll beat you :p Someone teach me leh, Maureen is not a good teacher. She chants everything and in the end I'll be like "What?" haha. Mum says we're going back to Toys R Us in the weekend to buy more toys! :D

Bought $20.60 worth of chocolates and mum said it was alot -.-

When I got home, I immediately went to sleep cuz I wasn't feeling well, then ate dinner, and went back to sleep -.- Then I woke up again, and took my temperature, 38.6 lol. Pearlyn says its very high -.-

Pea's coming over to my house tomorrow and she says she's walking here o.o
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.