<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Happy birthday
Tuesday, September 16 @ 18:49

Mr Tan Jin Sha gave us chocolates hahaha. He rocks heh.

Jin Sha! Haha he's sticking out his tongue.
Spot horny freaks Gerome and Ronald haha sick position.

Jin Sha playing volleyball with our class :D


I got 15.5/20 for Bio test wth wth wth. Can get 17.5 if I never changed my answers last minute! Rawr. Weining got 19 omg!!! Had lit lecture in Audi haha Sj has become a nerd :B Hah reading book during lunch time!

At Lucky Station


Today had oral and I screwed up badly D: I went to Seow ls but still, panick attack :O I cannot get A for Chinese already la. Then after that took photos and got quite high. Thanks Amanda for the peach green tea I made a nice recommendation right! Hah.

Happy birthday Angelica!
Hee eh post the other pics another time go see Fiona's blog wheet.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.