Great and almighty
Wednesday, September 17 @ 16:42
Shit.shit.shit! Dad accidentally cancelled my line so when I was still sms-ing they couldn't send so I switch the phone on and off and tried but they said the f-ing sim card registration fail. Wtf. Eh so I'm using another number now and only people close to me know so far? So if you want to know ask me online or ask when you see me; lol. HAHAHA and the first four numbers same as Kenneth's one so we can remember each other's number lol. Stop chanting 9626 to me!!! PITA
I thought today have PE, so I wore PE and I was the only one in BN wearing PE t-shirt shit! And Jy and I succeeded in tricking 10. 10 very funny :D PE on Friday change to Alex's one horh? :p
Today
v v v slack. Mrs Yap came back to teach us for Maths cuz Jin Sha was on reservist D: Then had Geog which Long Lay Na never come whoots and Miss Mok came and she gave us 5 minutes early recess hoo ha! Jerome your Indian sudoku
rockszx. I could do that forever and I so can do the devilish level :p
Then had Home Econ watching
Supersize Me and I regretted watching cuz
ew the showed how chicken mcnuggets were made in a v disgusting way D: And
ew they made me feel guilty and stuffz. Then had Music haha slack again. Frazer took one of my shoe! Grr. You suck! Then supposed to have Charisma but teacher also go reservist -.- So
shuang! Sj and I clipped our nails :D
Then went KFC with Amanda, Fiona and Ks eat lunch walk around
blahbie blah. Amanda got lost taking 15 hahaha.