Trashed
Tuesday, August 12 @ 18:19
Today is pretty weird. We had
2 recesses! :D
The whole class passed Chemistry test so that's good. I got 25.5/35 -.- Then those who got 28 have chocolate ._. And it's not a really nice chocolate. Then Hazel lost hers and complain to teacher, so teacher ask us own up but nobody did so she said all those who never receive the chocolate have to go detention tomorrow. Wtf. Luckily someone owned up so no mass detention ^^v
Then during our recess have survey, so after the survey we ask seow ls to eat which she allowed :D So the whole canteen have 2BN people, the cleaners and some teachers. Chua walked past us and never say anything. Then he came back again and ask us then he walked off buy food. Then went to Grand Audi with the Sec 4s and slacked around.
Then during Chinese, some teacher came and talk to chen ls and then chen ls bring us to canteen for second recess -.- Even though we told her we have already eaten. Very weird haha.
Then table tennis interclass against DL. LOL tio trashed haha but we just played for fun. Stupid Ted Chan never go rawr. I don't care you better do your utmost best at interclass against HM on Thursday. LOL we had to borrow Daryl from 2CR which was the only match we won -.- I played double with CP but laugh too much la :x Thanks Cali for playing last minute :D
Then after that just play around. One Sec 1 boy squash my ping pong ball so I threw it at him kns la. Then play with Alfred -.- using hands. And play with 2 Sec 1 boys who were quite pissed at me and Shijing I think aha.
Thanks Jerome Lee for the Giant Slurpee ^^v
We love being thrashed.