<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

There is none like you
Saturday, August 16 @ 23:23

Today I got back my beloved phone :D So happy. All data lost D: But they upgraded the phone hahaha so cool now. I better stop obsessing about the phone; people are calling me crazy except Fiona cuz she understands :)

Why did I have to see you!? Spoil my mood again lols. Uh only Ahgong and Fiona understand ._.

Did shopping with mum and bought 2 new novels! Can't wait to read them aha.

Bought CDs too and I love love Faith: The Best Of Inspirational Songs. Reminds me of all the songs we sang in SHPS.

Talking on the phone to Fiona now and I was hiding in the closet talking to her -.- LOL I put a pillow inside but I can't close the door -.- And I must remember to bring portable fan next time ^^v

Watch Olympics tomorrow at 10am! Swimming finals for men and women; Michael Phelps' last medal and I also wanna watch Dara Torres swim :D

I have a pretty hot video of Phelps; except at 2.48 to 2.56min where he looks like a total dweeb. But other than that he's pretty much smokin.

Hot Phelps
Hot Phelps
Hot Phelps
Hot Phelps
Hot Phelps

Yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.