The only way
Tuesday, August 19 @ 19:03
MondayI only remember that we were supposed to do Geography test when Ted and I have to go for some saftey talk. I think it's quite cool haha miss test again. I realise I should've stared at the questions till they're
stuck in my head. The talk by Mr Soon was funny at times, then we were released early but staying in canteen waiting for the rest was boring, so we went back to the audi where there was a sickening spot check -.-
Walked out with Sj and Kc. Then met Amanda and the rest on the bus haha. Amanda Lim tempted me to eat at Macs :@
TodayThanks Kenneth for the chocolates! And opening the door -.-
Still haven't take Geoography test yet zzz. Today went to Sj's house to watch movie! Hahaha watched Mummy which was funny yet thrilling. LOL Sj's bed's nice and big! I wanted to sleep there haha. And thanks Sj for being a good host :D Love the small table that can be put on your bed aha. More movies next time ok? :D
Then bused back with KS and we saw
p__________ cuz we're in Geylang 8)
\\\\\SH's quiz
1. The first person who tag/pass you is?
Pearlyn Chewwwy.
2. Your relationship with him/her?
Sweetheart <3
3. Your five impression of him?
Retarded, slacker, hyper, sweet, chatty 8)
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Just being there for me all the time. Esp netball interclass eh!
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
I love you :)
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
She already is hahaha.
6. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
Happy with the way she is ^^ just have to stop being crappy :x
7 If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
I will bawl for days and nights D: Hopefully, it will never happen
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Stupid fights :o
11. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is?
Tell her to get well soon and chat with her for v v v long.
12. Your overall impression of him/her is?
My dearest SH :)
13. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
Uhhh.. they feel I'm very dangerous (hah take this Ted Chan)!?
14. The characters you love of yourself are?
I'm hyper! 8)
15. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?
Argue too much :x
16. The most ideal person you want to be is?
I like being me.
17. For people that care and like you, say something to them?
I care and like you too hahaha.
18. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you. Pass to people with blogs only. (Not in order.)
So sian z.(1)Kang Sing
(2)Shijing
(3)Fiona
(4)Amanda
(5)Yiling
(6)Kenneth
(7)Hazel
(8)Calista
(9)Wei Ning
(10)Blossom
19. Who is no.6 having relationship with ?
A Boy-Goat relationship :D
20. Is no.9 a male or female ?
Female
21. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Hmm, consider that they both don't know each other and that they're of the same sex!? Would you think it's good?
22. What is no.2 studying about?
Studying the same things as me hahaha.
23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
I always chat with her x)
24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
I know she liked The Fray :x
25. Does no.1 have any siblings?
One older brother
26. Will you woo no.3?
Hah yep, if I'm a guy 8)
27. How about no.7?
LOL I'm not totally hardcore lesbian?
28. Is no.4 single?
Attached to Fiona :p
29. What is the surname of no.5?
Sng! :D
30. What's the hobby of no.10?
Netball? :D
31. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
Pretty well I s'pose.
32. Where is no.2 studying at?
CCHMS
33. Talk something casually about no.1.
She is an ice-cream addict.
34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
-.- LOL he's my ahgong la.
35. Where does no.9 live at?
Near school haha.
36. What colour does no.4 like?
She likes green more? I guess.
37. Are no.1 and 5 best friends?
Nope but they're pretty good friends.
38. Does no.1 have any pets?
I think terrapin?! Idk.
39. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
She is to someone ;D
40. What is no. 6 doing now?
Hmm idk, playing? Sleeping? Being gay? :x