<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Oh oh oh
Saturday, August 30 @ 11:36

Holidays are here and I have so many things I want to do :D

I want to:
- Have a sleeping marathon (N.T.S: Break 13 hours record ^^v)
- Complete holiday homework by Wednesday
(I did some worksheets already and I'm having good progress yupz)
- Hee save moolah which I don't know how ._.
- Revise upcoming tests on Term 4 Week 1
(They start bombarding us with tests the moment we get back -.-)
- Long night chats
(Fiona.Fiona.Fiona :D)
- My file has to go on a diet; with so many worksheets
- Get stationary
- Get a damn haircut

Today (Saturday) I woke up at 6++ gosh I don't know why. Then I took a bath at 7am bloody early. I'm having insomnia, I cannot sleep well. I always wake up in the middle of the night and then hoho, very hard to go back to sleep already.

People I won't be replying smses till the 15th, unless vvv important.
You can try to call me if you want, and if I pick up you're damn lucky :)

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.